I figured it would be fun to post about 17 Japanese signs that we saw while traveling around with my best guesses as to what they mean. Yes, I know my translations will be incorrect. That is the fun aspect of this game. Feel free to comment below if you have a better guess than me.
12. No golfing with dogs. Also, that golf ball is the size of a beach ball and I am pretty sure than any dog that big would be eating the person, and not chasing a damn beach ball. That thing is like the size of a dire wolf.
Just Say No!
13. I don't even know if I want to figure this one out. What the hell is that? That really looks like an orange, green, and red... poop? I must be wrong here. That really cannot be what I think it is. Those poops are talking as well aren't they? Holy crap (I went there), there is something really wrong with this sign.
A Crappy Sign... Sigh
14. That looks like the Pink Panther but much more 70's. Check out those bell bottom jeans and that awesome hairdo. Also, I am loving the ebony and ivory aspect of the picture. Nothing says "Love, Peace, and Happiness" like the Pink Panther and his friends. Way to go on this sign.
15. Flavored Sand. Yummy! I think I would love some mutton rice sand. That must be quite amazing!
16. Flying Hippos. Yes, I don't even want to pretend those flying hippos will make sense on any level. Pretty sure that is either a hippo shaped brown thing following it, or a peanut. Not sure if hippos eat peanuts. Just Google searched it - Here is what hippos eat. Peanuts are not on the menu.
I Call Bullshit
17. My wife as a mackerel consuming cat. Just wanted to put this on the list as she is both allergic to cats, and her face is priceless in this photo. Also, who does not want to see a giant cat eating some mackerel?